1. INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL TERMS
These terms apply to the use of games and other products developed by Uygulama Sepeti ( ‘we’ / ‘us’). We are a company registered in Turkey, with company number +908503052515.
- What information we may collect about you;
- How we will use information we collect about you;
- Whether we will disclose your details to anyone else; and
- Your choices and rights regarding the personal information you have provided to us.
- In respect of the Support Centre:
The Online Services may contain hyperlinks to services owned and operated by third parties. These third party services may have their own privacy policies and we recommend that you review them. They will govern the use of personal information that you submit or which is collected by cookies and other tracking technologies whilst using these services. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party services and your use of these is at your own risk.
2. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect and process the following information which may include your personal data.
- your mobile device’s unique device ID (Device ID) and device name;
- your user preferences; and
- Core information related to your gameplay, such as your overall progression to a particular level or stage, your virtual currency stores or the completion of certain activities during your gameplay (for example, completing a tutorial, passing a level, making a purchase or viewing a video ad).
b) Contact information provided by you when using the Forums or Support Centre (“Contact Information”)We may ask you for, or you may submit, certain contact information to us whenever you contact us through the Forums or Support Centre.This may include:
- your avatar/profile picture (Forums only);
- your username (Forums only);
- your email address;
- your name (Forums only), and
- your password (Forums only).
- the make, model and operating system of your device;
- properties of your device, such as screen size and orientation, audio volume and battery;
- the mobile network operator linked to your device;
- the Games played;
- the country, time zone and locale settings on your device (i.e. country and preferred language);
- network connection type and speed;
- IP Address;
- MAC address;
- internet browser used to access the Games; and
- the advertiser ID, which is an identifier unique to you if you use an Apple or Android device, but which doesn’t reveal your name.
Personal data we may collect includes the following:
- your Device ID;
- your user ID (which is generated by us and allocated to you when you first play our games);
- your device operating system & version;
- your device make and model;
- game play attempts, progression and results;
- session game time start, end and duration;
- purchase transaction types and spend you have made using virtual items in the Games;
- the country of your Device;
- the time, date and install source of your first download (e.g. from a clicked advertisement);
- advertisements viewed and clicked; and
- identification of crashes and defects.
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through your browser settings. Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
- Google Chrome (here)
- Microsoft Edge (here)
- Mozilla Firefox (here)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (here)
- Opera (here)
- Apple Safari (here)
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
4. WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
a) To provide our Online Services to you
b) To help us improve the Online Services and fix any problems
We may process information about you (including Basic Information, User Content and Analytics) so that we can analyse and improve our Online Services.
This processing is also necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests of (i) ensuring that our Online Services function properly so that you and other users have the best experience when playing any of our Game(s) and using the other Online Services; (ii) improving the quality of our Online Services, and providing a better experience to our users; (iii) identifying and correcting any bugs in the Online Services; and iv) understanding the effectiveness of our marketing to attract new users and re-engage our current users at an aggregated level.
c) To respond to your enquiries and requests for support
We may process Contact Information so that we are able to properly respond to your enquiries and support requests either via the Support Centre or through firstname.lastname@example.org
d) To improve the monetisation of the Games via in-app purchases
We may process information (including Basic Information, User Content, Advertising Data and Analytics) to understand how users use our Games, and to compile statistical reports regarding that activity, as well as understanding how users progress, and their current status within a Game. This processing is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests of improving the Games and increasing the amount of revenue generated via in-app purchases. This may include segmenting and analysing users according to various relevant factors, such as geography, gameplay progression and playing behaviour so that we can offer personalised and temporary promotional discounts and offers.
We will not pass your information to third parties for the purposes of dynamic pricing unless you give your consent should we ask for it. After you have given your consent, you may withdraw it at any time.
e) For advertising purposes
We may process Advertising Data to show you advertisements for third party services; including advertising that may reward you with benefits during your use of the Games.
The information we collect about you may be used to understand how advertisements placed in our Games have performed or how many people have viewed certain advertisements. We aggregate this information so that it does not personally identify you or permit you to be treated individually.
We may also use this information to reward users with benefits that can be used for further enjoyment of the Games from the viewing of certain advertising placed in our Games.
We will not pass or process your information for the purposes of marketing by third parties unless you give your consent should we ask for it. After you have given your consent, you may withdraw it at any time.
We may use the information we collect about you to serve you targeted advertisements in our Games. We do this to provide you with more relevant advertising content. We work with the following third party advertising networks :
If you would like to find out more about the way these third parties collect and process your information please refer to their respective privacy policies and/or terms and conditions by clicking on the links provided above.
f) To prevent fraud and illegal activity
We process personal data for our legitimate interests of ensuring that any use of the Online Services is lawful and non-fraudulent, does not disrupt the operation of our services, does not harass our staff or other individuals, to enforce our legal rights and also in order to comply with our legal obligations.
We reserve the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted by you constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. You may not copy, download, or embed any User Content without the express written permission of the content owner. You may not use any User Content for any commercial purposes, or any public performances.
We work with Apple and Google to assist us with fraud prevention and the detection of any illegal activity (e.g. to verify in-app purchases made through iTunes and Google Play).
5. DATA SHARING
Required by law: In addition, we may disclose your information to the extent that we are required to do so by law (which may include to government bodies and law enforcement agencies); in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention).
Enforcement: We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in order to enforce or apply the terms of agreements, to investigate potential breaches, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Uygulama Sepeti, our customers, or others.
Digital Content Stores: Where the Games are downloaded though Google Play, iTunes and/or Amazon Appstore, we may disclose your personal information to Google, Apple and/or Amazon respectively for the purposes of facilitating any in-Game payments made through these platforms.
6. AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
If users are determined to be or suspected of cheating the following actions may be taken and which will be unknown to the user:
- an increase in the number of advertisements displayed within the Games; and
- an increase in the frequency of suspected cheats playing against other suspected cheats.
We may block users from the Games and/or the Online Services who are determined to be cheating following an automated decision process. In this scenario the user will be notified of the outcome and will have the right to obtain human intervention to express his or her point of view and to contest the decision to block access to the Games and/or the Online Services.
7. CONSUMER CONTROL AND OPT-OUT OPTIONS
If you do not wish to be part of a lookalike campaign or receive notifications from us you can opt-out by changing your advertising and notification settings on your device directly.
You can withdraw your consent to targeted advertising by changing your advertising settings on your device at any time.
You can opt-out of any personalised in-game discounts and offers through the options settings provided in our Games.
8. YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA WHICH WE PROCESS RELATING TO YOU
You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you, as set out in the table below. We aim to comply without undue delay, and within one month at the latest.
To make a request, please let our Data Protection Officer know by sending an email to email@example.com
We will use reasonable efforts to the extent required by law to supply, correct or delete personal information held about you on our files (and with any third parties to whom it has been disclosed to).
- you consented to our processing the personal data, and have withdrawn that consent;
- we no longer need to process that personal data for the reason it was collected;
- we are processing that personal data because it is in the public interest or it is in order to pursue a legitimate interest of Uygulama Sepeti or a third party, you don’t agree with that processing, and there is no overriding legitimate interest for us to continue processing it;
- the personal data was unlawfully processed;
- you need the personal data to be deleted in order to comply with legal obligations;
- the personal data is processed in relation to the offer of a service to a child.
- If you are unhappy with the way we are processing your personal data, please let us know by contacting us via the support services.
- If you do not agree with the way we have processed your data or responded to your concerns, an alternative is to submit a complaint to a Data Protection Supervisory Authority.
9. DATA RETENTION
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss misuse or alteration of your personal information. For example, our databases are password protected and limited to essential employees only (such as Uygulama Sepeti management or employees whose main role requires system access).
Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
12. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Where you make in-Game purchases via iTunes or Google’s Play store, the confirmation that your purchase is valid as required by Apple or Google for such purchases will be processed using servers hosted in Singapore in the event that there is a problem with the servers hosted in Ireland.
Basic Information used for Matchmaking services, where users may play against other users, may be processed using servers based in Singapore or US in addition to Ireland and Germany, reflecting the global player base of the Games. The servers we use for this purpose are hosted by Amazon Web Services.
Where we transfer your information outside of the EEA, we have agreements in place with those parties which include standard data protection clauses adopted by a data protection regulator and approved by the European Commission to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data. If you would like to find out more about these safeguards, please let us know by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
13. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS & CCPA
If you are a California resident, as defined in Section 17014 of Title 18 of the California Code of Regulations, you have certain rights in respect of the personal information we hold about you.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy policies and practices, please contact us at the details set out at the end of this Policy.
Please see above for:
- the date on which this Policy was last updated (at the top of this Policy)
- categories of personal information collected about you in the last 12 months (see paragraph 2)
- categories of sources from which the personal information was collected (see paragraph 2 and 3)
- purposes for collecting personal information (see paragraph 4)
- categories of third parties with whom we share personal information (see paragraph 5)
- categories of personal information we have disclosed within the last 12 months (see paragraphs 2 and 5)
- categories of personal information we have sold within the last 12 months (see paragraph 2c and 4f)
We have disclosed and sold personal information to third parties within the last 12 months to our third-party advertising networks (see paragraph 4f). We do not sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age without affirmative authorisation.
You can designate an authorised agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. The authorized agent must submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf and proof of their own identity.
You have the right to:
- request access to your personal information;
- request deletion of your personal information;
- opt-out of the sale of your personal information (see paragraph 7 above or email us at email@example.com);
- not be discriminated against for exercising any of your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
To make a verifiable consumer request of access or deletion, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to Uygulama Sepeti at email@example.com. We will endeavour to respond to any query or questions within three business days.
© 2017 Uygulama Sepeti. All trade marks are the property of the relevant owners. All rights reserved.